Monday, December 21, 2009

Where to sit in a movie theatre to get the best view to watch AVATAR in 3D.

I went to see AVATAR this weekend. After watching the movie the only one word which came out of my mouth and that was "AWESOME" but I think looking at the story, 3D effects, visuals, action sequences I should change the word awesome is spelled to "AWESUM".

The movie has everything that a true entertainer movie with a message should have. It is yet another James Cameron's masterpiece I think it is equal to or a little more awe inspiring than TITANIC. I am damn sure it will break the $1 billion mark by ticket sales in the coming 2 months or so. Before going to the movie I read that come critics have criticized the story as not that good as it should be, but this all these are TRUE LIES, the story is as good as the movie and I am going to see it again on Christmas Day. The story is the main reason that all the 3D seems sensible to me. It has all the reasons both scientific and moral that justifies each and every drama sequence in this epic. So go my friends and take all your family members and friends with you as this the best ever 3D movie to be watched.

I would like you to tell that I sat in the 2nd row to the screen while watching the movie and it was truly the worthy place to be seated. Some of my friends who sat in the last row or in the middle of the theater were not able to feel the bushes, the guns blowing and many more wonderful scenes as we people who were sitting in the first 3 rows to the screen. So people take the seat in the first 3 rows from the screen only and preferably the middle ones in those rows to get the best possible feel and excitement of watching AVATAR in 3D and ENJOY.


No comments:

Bad practices for a Software Test Engineer

People mostly talk about the good and the best practices but it is also important to know the worst or the bad practices which a Software ...