Monday, June 8, 2009

Some queries you might have about my blog...

The first query to a person who visits my blog would be => whats this INNEA?

The answer is that as I am very obsessed by innovative technologies and related stuff. I thought of putting the name of my blog as the combination of these two word's prefix and suffix: INNovation and idEA, so like this it came INN (of innovation) + EA (of idea) = INNEA

The second question might come to any watchful reader would be that why this guy stopped writing after April, 2008.

The reason was that I was busy in stabilizing my career and was working hard for the company I am working in right now i.e. YashNanotech Ltd, plus I was trying to materialize some of my own plans. That was the reason my blog writings got hung up for a year! But now it will not happen as now I will keep writing them whenever something interesting happens or when I am in mood to write....

If any other queries are there please ask me. I would love to reply to them.

No comments:

Bad practices for a Software Test Engineer

People mostly talk about the good and the best practices but it is also important to know the worst or the bad practices which a Software ...